S M O O T H body balm
OUR BODY BALM IS CURRENTLY BEING PACKAGED IN OUR CHIC TRAVEL BAGS AS WE ARE CHANGING OUR BOXES TO ACCOMODATE A NEW JAR CAP. IMAGE BELOW FOR YOUR REFERENCE. APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE. REGULAR BOXES SHOULD BE BACK IN STOCK IN LATE MARCH.
4 oz. | 120 ml.
Massage SMOOTH into skin for a radiant glow. Regular use of SMOOTH provides deeply emollient yet quickly penetrating moisturization. Our balm contains ingredients known to maintain healthy skin pH, supply antioxidants, reduce inflammation, promote natural collagen production and improve the skin’s texture. Recommended for the body, hands, feet and lips. SMOOTH doubles as a balm cleanser and can also be used to condition the ends of hair. Apply as needed.
INGREDIENTS: Limnanthes alba (MEADOWFOAM) seed oil*, Cera alba (BEESWAX)*, Persea gratissima (AVOCADO) oil*, Perilla frutescens (SHISO) seed oil*, Citrus aurantium var. bergamia(BERGAMOT) essential oil*∞, Cupressus sempervirens L. (CYPRESS) essential oil*, Elettaria cardamomum L. (CARDAMOM) CO2 extract*, Cymbopogon martinii (PALMAROSA) essential oil**, Pelargonium x asperum (GERANIUM) essential oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (ROSEMARY) CO2 extract*
*Organic **Wild-harvested ∞Furanocoumarin-free
100% Organic or Wild-Harvested
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: nourishes and protects the skin, lips and hair from moisture loss with its exceptional concentration of vitamin E. It serves as a valuable massage oil for its abillity to lubricate and provide slip. And while it will leave a radiant sheen, it is non-greasy and quickly penetrating. It revitalizes dry, cracked lips and is a great primer as it will help cosmetics adhere to lips longer.
- Beeswax: provides a protective layer to protect skin from moisture loss. This barrier still allows skin to breathe and excrete excess sebum and impurities. Our organic beeswax is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Avocado Fruit Oil: treats a number of skin care conditions. The natural content of vitamins A and E promote natural collagen production and work synergistically to improve the skins tone and texture. Together with potassium and sterolins, these nutrients encourage epidermal cell turnover, making the oil ideal for anti-aging products, dry skin formulations and as a treatment for damaged skin cells and a range of skin conditions that include eczema and psoriasis.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil: moisturizes, stimulates cell regeneration, speeds healing, regulates sebum secretion, and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles.
- Geranium Essential Oil: contains antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, astringent, vulnerary, regenerative and detoxifying constituents. It is prized for its ability to relax the body and relieve tension as well as aid the female reproductive system, the nervous system, and the lymphatic/endocrine system. Furthermore owing to its antimicrobial properties and lovely scent, geranium oil exits the body during perspiration thus working as a natural deodorant.
- Bergamot Essential Oil: Contains antibacterial compounds that are healing to wounds, acne, eczema and psoriasis. Ours is furanocoumarin-free, meaning there are no photo-sensitzing effects.
- Cypress Essential Oil: improves cellulitis and poor circulation, tones sagging skin and calms ruddiness.
AROMA: Bergamot, Palmarosa and Cypress: citrus, fresh cut flowers and pine. The aroma is uplifting to the spirit with a relaxing rather than stimulating effect.