A C T I V A T E body wash
8 oz. | 240 ml.
Massage ACTIVATE into damp skin to exfoliate, cleanse and nourish. Use circular, upward motions starting with the extremities and moving toward the heart to improve circulation. This a concentrated, nutrient dense product, and while it may be used daily, it is also recommended as a special weekly treatment. The content of eucalyptus essential oil allows ACTIVATE to decongest the respiratory system making it a welcome addition to warm baths and steamy showers during cold and allergy season. Natural separation may occur; shake before use.
INGREDIENTS: Aloe barbadensis (ALOE) raw juice*, coco glucoside (from COCONUT)***, Solanum (POTATO) starch*, Persea gratissima (AVOCADO) oil*, Maris sal (DEAD SEA SALT)**, leuconostoc ferment filtrate (RADISH root)***, glucono delta lactone (from fermented RICE)***, pumice (VOLCANIC ASH), Glycerin (VEGETABLE source)*, activated CHARCOAL powder***, Ascophyllum nodosum (KNOTTED KELP) powder*, Fucus vesiculosis (SEA WRACK)**, dehydroxanthan gum (from fermented GLUCOSE), Vetiveria zizanioides (VETIVER) essential oil*, Eucalyptus radiata (EUCALYPTUS) essential oil*, Pseudotsuga menziesii (DOUGLAS FIR) essential oil**, Bursera graveolens (PALO SANTO) essentiall oil**
*Organic ** Wild-harvested ***EcoCert
96% Certified Organic or Wild-harvested
- Coco Glucoside: cleanses with an ultra-gentle, soap-free, coconut-derived lathering agent.
- Dead Sea Salt: mineral rich and known to prevent and treat multiple skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne, hives and rashes.
- Volcanic Ash: gently exfoliates dry skin to unclog pores, encourage cellular turnover and reveal smooth, radiant skin.
- Activated Charcoal: proven to absorb thousands of time its own mass in harmful substances. Applied to the skin, charcoal helps draw out impurities to keep skin clean and clear.
- Knotted Kelp and Sea Wrack: provide valuable sources of iodine, 14 vitamins, 16 amino acids and an endless number of unique marine-based compounds not found in terrestrial plants. Proteins, peptides, amino acids, fatty acids, polysaccharides, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants work in synergy with each other to soothe irritation, aid in cellular renewal and to eliminate impurities.
- Vetiver Essential Oil: brings balance to oily skin and treats acne with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic constituents. Regenerative qualities promote wound healing.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil:: decongests both the skin and respiratory systems. As a vasodilator it improves blood flow encouraging healthy circulation and increased blood flow to the brain. This stimulates mental activity and may increase performance.
- Douglas Fir Essential Oil: known for its antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial: known for its antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial constituents make this essential oil a valuable cleanser. The analgesic constituents additionally provide relief to sore joints and muscles.
AROMA: Eucalyptus, Vetiver, Douglas Fir: Damp woods, resin, camphour. The aroma invigorates the senses and stimulates mental activity, while promoting relaxation and tranquility.