A C T I V A T E body wash
8 oz. | 240 ml.
Apply ACTIVATE to dry or damp skin. Massage to exfoliate, cleanse and nourish. To help improve circulation, use circular, upward motions starting with the extremities and moving toward the heart. Contains ingredients known to absorb impurities, soothe irritation, aid in cellular renewal, bring balance to oily skin, prevent and treat blemishes and help decongest both the skin and respiratory system. This a concentrated, nutrient dense product, and while it may be used daily in the bath or shower, directly on the skin or with a loofah, it is also recommended as a special weekly treatment mask. It is a welcome addition to warm baths and steamy showers during cold and allergy season. Natural separation may occur; shake before use.
Aloe barbadensis (ALOE) raw juice*, Decyl Glucoside (from COCONUT)***, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (from CORN)***, Glycerin (from VEGETABLE oils), bentonite (CLAY)**, Maris sal (DEAD SEA SALT)**, Potassium Cocoate (from COCONUT), Persea gratissima (AVOCADO) oil*, Ascophyllum nodosum (KELP) powder**, leuconostoc ferment filtrate (from RADISH)***, pumice (VOLCANIC ASH), activated CHARCOAL powder***, glyceryl oleate (from VEGETABLE oils)***, Eucalyptus radiata (EUCALYPTUS) essential oil**, Eucalyptus polybractea (EUCALYPTUS) essential oil**, Abies balsamea L. (BALSAM FIR) essential oil**, Juniperus virginiana (VIRGINIA CEDARWOOD) essential oil**, Cedrus atlantica (ATLAS CEDAR)*, xanthan gum (from SUGAR), Bursera graveolens (PALO SANTO) essential oil**, Vetiveria zizanioides (VETIVER) essential oil*
*Organic ** Wild-harvested ***EcoCert
96% Certified Organic or Wild-harvested
- Coco Glucoside: cleanses with an ultra-gentle, soap-free, coconut-derived lathering agent.
- Dead Sea Salt: mineral rich and known to prevent and treat multiple skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne, hives and rashes.
- Volcanic Ash: gently exfoliates dry skin to unclog pores, encourage cellular turnover and reveal smooth, radiant skin.
- Activated Charcoal: proven to absorb thousands of time its own mass in harmful substances. Applied to the skin, charcoal helps draw out impurities to keep skin clean and clear.
- Knotted Kelp: provides valuable sources of iodine, 14 vitamins, 16 amino acids and an endless number of unique marine-based compounds not found in terrestrial plants. Proteins, peptides, amino acids, fatty acids, polysaccharides, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants work in synergy with each other to soothe irritation, aid in cellular renewal and to eliminate impurities.
- Vetiver Essential Oil: brings balance to oily skin and treats acne with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic constituents. Regenerative qualities promote wound healing.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil:: decongests both the skin and respiratory systems. As a vasodilator it improves blood flow encouraging healthy circulation and increased blood flow to the brain. This stimulates mental activity and may increase performance.
AROMA: Eucalyptus, Balsam Fir, Cedarwood, Vetiver, : Damp woods, resin, camphour. The aroma invigorates the senses and stimulates mental activity, while promoting relaxation and tranquility.